WHO WE ARE, OUR MISSION, AND OUR WARRANTY
- My Elite Club is a Shopping Club and an Digital Advertisement Publisher. Ads are published for a small donation from our sponsors to maintain this website running. Note: No Ads contained nudity, explicit sexual language, or offensive words are accepted.
- Our mission is to help families to fight the cost of living. In addition throughout our posts we bring awareness, to our members and website visitors, about interesting, important, and educational themes.
- My Elite Club Warranty, to all it’s website sponsors, that their Ads will be seen by thousands of our website visitors. Decisions, from our website’s visitors, to respond to the Sponsor’s Ads will depend of their shopping expectations, interests or needs.
Disclaimers for My Elite Club
All the information on this website – http://www.myeliteclub.blog – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. My Elite Club does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (My Elite Club), is strictly at your own risk. My Elite Club will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
Editor & Publisher
National & International Contributors:
Michael B. Sauter
WE SPONSOR :
Our Mission and Strategy
WHO WE ARE
The We PROTECT Global Alliance to End Child Sexual Exploitation Online is an international movement dedicated to national and global action to end the sexual exploitation of children online.
We have assembled, for the first time, the influence, resources and expertise to transform how this crime is dealt with worldwide, to deliver our vision of more victims safeguarded, more perpetrators apprehended and an end to online child sexual exploitation.
WHAT WE DO
The WePROTECT Global Alliance Board are are focused on four key areas to help deliver this vision:
- securing high-level commitment by governments, the technology industry and international and civil society organisations to tackling this crime;
- support comprehensive national action, through the WePROTECT Model National Response and the Fund to End Violence Against Children;
- galvanising global action by catalysing and driving critical interventions needed to end online child sexual exploitation;
- strategy and governance, including securing a long-term future for this initiative and a clear and stable governance structure
In delivering our vision, the WePROTECT Global Alliance will support the landmark commitment by world leaders to end abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence and abuse of children by 2030 as part of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
WePROTECT Global Alliance to End Child Sexual Exploitation Online combines two major initiatives: the Global Alliance, led by the U.S. Department of Justice and the EU Commission and WePROTECT, which was convened by the UK. This new, merged initiative has unprecedented reach, with 84 countries already members of WePROTECT or the Global Alliance, along with major international organisations, 24 of the biggest names in the global technology industry, and 20 leading civil society organisations.
Please use the share bottons and let other know about our website. Thanks !